Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all of our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure If you have a complaint, please contact us in the first instance at:
71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ ,UK
+44 (0)20 3002 1207
What will happen next?
• Within 5 business days we will send you an acknowledgement that we have recievedyour complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
• We will then investigate your complaint. This will usually involve passing your complaint to our Compliance
Department, who will review the matter and speak to any member(s) of staff involved.
• Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued.
Within 28 Days
We will contact you to either;
• Accept the complaint, and where appropriate offer redress; or
• Offer redress without accepting the complaint; or
• Reject the complaint giving reasons for doing so; or
• Contact you to explain why Acenya Capital Ltd is still not in a position to make a final response, we will provide reasons for the delay and indicate when we expect to be able to provide a final response.
If you are still unhappy If you are still unhappy with our response you may contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7964 1000